Jacketed glass reactors are designed for synthetic reaction of different types of materials in a controlled temperature and vacuum environment. Each reactor features adjustable stirring speeds and a constant pressure feeding funnel that allows you to add material to the vessel at a uniform and controlled speed. The built-in condenser makes it possible to recover some materials, also at a controlled rate of speed.
- stainless steel framework – reliable, rigid, and sturdy construction
- solvent-resistant PTFE on all sealing and vacuum connections – to ensure longevity and and durability
- handmade glassware – blown from heat/cold/corrosion resistant borosilicate, food-grade glassware
- PTFE stir rod – for smooth and reliable operation, with reduced noise and wear-and-tear
- wide temperature range – from 100°F to -400°F
- 3/8th” hose barb for vacuum applications – so you can control the pressure of the system
- lockable casters – Effortlessly roll them when you want to move the unit, lock them when you don’t.