10L Rotary Evaporato
Just Say the Word, We Can Do it all!
Take a peek inside our Wonderworld
10L Rotary Evaporato
10L Rotary Evaporator
Rotary evaporators (also known as “Rotovaps”) are mainly used for distillations/separation applications often used for medicinal chemistry, pharmaceutical, chromatography, and petrochemical fields. In summary the system works by increasing the rate of evaporation of the solvent by reducing the pressure to lower the solvent boiling point; rotating the sample to increase the effective surface area; heating the solution; then the evaporated solvent condenses in a cooled glass condenser.
Rotary evaporators are mainly used for distillation or separation applications often used for medicinal chemistry, pharmaceutical, chromatography, and petrochemical fields. Rotovap systems work by increasing the rate of evaporation of the solvent through the following:
- Reducing the pressure to lower the solvent boiling point.
- Rotating the sample to increase the effective surface area.
- Heating the solution.
- Condensing the evaporated solvent in a cooled glass condenser
- Simple design for one handed operation manually or automatically.
- A unique PTFE sealing system provides exceptional thermostability, minimizes corrosion, and helps to ensure day in day out headache free operation.
- Our Bath offers a dual heating mode for water and oil with overheat protection.
- PID controller offers easy input of parameters and large LCD display for easy viewing.
- Vacuum regulator available.
- ETL Certified for Lab use.
- Digital temperature and speed control with simple user interface
- Electric Bath Lift
- Teflon Coated Bath for corrosion resistance
- High-efficiency drain port and injection valves
- Smaller footprint for improved workspace allocation
- Mobility with locking casters
- Shorter vapor path for faster evaporation and condensation
- Direct injection capability for continuous feeding of solution
- Continuous draining capability without the need to release vacuum or stop the system
- 2-year warranty on all mechanical parts. Glassware not included.